Jan 28, 2014

All Is Well!

As most of you know by now, the "big day" was on January 9th.  I finally had my defibrillator replaced.  Everything went well, and I am very thankful.  I am not completely healed, the incision site is still very sore/sensitive, and it itches like crazy. Also, I have some fluid build up around the site. However, I am so glad that this is over. Now, it is time to get back in the swing of the day to day craziness. Thanks to everyone who prayed for me!  A special shout out to my hubby and family for their support!  Here are a few pictures that I wanted to share:


 Curt (the hubby) and I clowning around.  He wanted everyone to know how sleepy he was getting up at 4:45 a.m.
 Uh-Oh!  This is where my nerves started to get to me.  The tears started to form.
REALITY! I GOT THIS!


This is the nice "itchy" patch that was over my incision when I got out of surgery!

Here is a picture of my warrior wound (the scar)!

Look at the pretty flowers my friends and co-workers sent to me.


I am blessed!


Until Next Time,

With Every Beat - Love

No comments:

Post a Comment