Nov 2, 2014

Oh.My.Word! I had a heart transplant!

It has been almost 3 months since my last blog post. During my last post, I started to share my feelings regarding waiting to have a heart transplant. Well, guess what folks? I GOT A NEW HEART on August 12th. 

This journey has been a life changing experience. I plan on sharing with you through a series of blog post my journey during the wait, receiving a new heart, and my new journey of living with a transplanted heart. 

God is so good! Isn't it amazing how HE has plans for our lives? And, even though we may not understand, see the possibility, or put together for ourselves how things will work out, HE already knows. Sometimes we are put in a position in which you have no choice but to depend on and have faith in God. You are in a place physically, emotionally, and spiritually that no one can help you but the Heavenly Father. I have been in that place, shedded tears, and cried out to him so many days and nights and each time God has showed up in my life and provided a comfort that no one else could provide. 


Nothing but God...




I am so thankful to my donor who unselfishly donated their organs so I could have a second chance. Organ donation is so important to give others a second chance at living a long full life. If you are not a registered organ donor please consider signing up. 

This new heart transplant journey has been a challenge. However, I am up for the challenge and ready to fight. 

I still can't believe it. Oh.My.Word. I had a heart transplant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment