Dec 14, 2013

My First Blog Post - The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly!


Finally!  I have launched my very first blog.  I am so excited to share my life with you (which is definitely a complete 360 for me).  In the past, I have been such a private individual with respect to my health.  I was afraid that I would be labeled or placed in the "sick person" or "poor her" category.  I did not want to be limited by others because they were aware of my condition.  However,  over the last year or so, I have had so many revelations about life. One of those revelations being that life is very short!  And, sometimes you have to go through a storm to have a story.  God has blessed me in so many ways, and if sharing my life story can help others - who am I to decide not to share it! I will be sharing, "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly!" So fasten your seat belts...here we go.  A few things, I wanted to share:

  1. I am a Jesus Lover
  2. I am the wife of Curt Scott
  3. I am the mother of four children (De'Andre, Ja'Kobe, Nicholas, and Amanda)
  4. I have one sister (Francheryl) who I love dearly (and my nephew and nieces too)
  5. My sister and I are orphans (both of our parents are deceased)
  6. I have two heart conditions - Prolonged QT Syndrome and Congestive Heart Failure
  7. I have an implanted Defibrillator
  8. I struggle with my weight
  9. I struggle with medication dedication (side effects suck)
  10. I have AMAZING friends and family

Sharing a few pics of some of my favorite people:


 Curt and I
Amanda and I


My Sis, nieces, and nephew

My sis and I
Curt and "The Boys (my boys)"

 Until Next time...

With Every Beat - Love Fran

2 comments:

  1. Love that you're doing this. Go girl! Excited to see how God uses your story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynne Mobley (my sister in Christ). I appreciate you support!

      Delete